Here we go on with most popular topic questions which most of you will ask such as following:
- "what are the symptoms of depression?"
- "what are the signs of depression"
- "what are the signs and symptoms of depression"
There are many common signs and symptoms although Depression varies from one person to another. It's important to remember that these symptoms the more symptoms you have,the stronger of these symptoms are and the longer they've lasted.that indicate that you are most likely in depression.
|Sign and Symptoms of Depression|
If these symptoms are overwhelming and disabling, that the time you should ask for help getting out of depression.the most signs and symptoms of depression in Common are list as following:
- Sleep changes. Either insomnia or oversleeping also called as hypersomnia.
- Concentration problems. Be trouble to focus, selection, and remember things.
- Unexplained aches and pains. A rise in physical complaints
- Lack of energy,Weakness. Your entire body may experience heavy, and even small work exhausting and take more time to finish it.
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A bleak outlook-nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight reduction or weight gain-a change greater than five percent of bodyweight in a month.
- Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, and even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything will make you nerves.
- Loss of interest in daily activities. No desire for former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, and sex life. You’ve lost ability to feel joy and pleasure.
- Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
- Reckless behavior. You participate in behavior such as drug abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports.